TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET Application Development
About this Exam
Candidates for this exam use Microsoft Visual Studio to develop data-access portions of applications. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web, Windows, or distributed applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.
Candidates for this exam use Microsoft Visual Studio to develop data-access portions of applications. Candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web, Windows, or distributed applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of relational database concepts and should have a minimum of one to two years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server and other relational database management systems, such as Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
In addition, candidates should have a good grasp of the following:
* Structured Query Language (SQL)
* Stored procedures
* Data-bound controls
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-561: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET Application Development: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET Applications
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): Enterprise Applications Developer 3.5
This Training Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. Connecting to Data Sources (12 percent)
* Manage connection strings. May include but is not limited to: using the ConnectionStringBuilder; leveraging the ConfigurationManager; protecting the connection string; using Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) or SQL Server authentication; correctly addressing the SQL Server instance; managing “User Instance” and AttachDBfilename
* Manage connection objects. May include but is not limited to: managing connection state, managing connection pool; implementing persistent data connections; implementing Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS); encrypting and decrypting data
* Work with data providers. May include but is not limited to: limitations, behaviors, performance, installation issues, deployment issues; ODBC, Microsoft OLE DB, SqlClient, managed providers, third-party providers, native providers
* Connect to a data source by using a generic data access interface. May include but is not limited to: System.Data.Common namespace classes
* Handle and diagnose database connection exceptions. May include but is not limited to: implementing try/catch handlers
Selecting and Querying Data (22 percent)
* Build command objects. May include but is not limited to: building Parameters collections; using input and output parameters and return values; selecting an appropriate CommandType action; selecting an appropriate Execute method; using the CommandBuilder class; choosing appropriate CommandBehavior
* Query data from data sources. May include but is not limited to: writing queries to solve assigned problems; implementing data paging; sorting, filtering, and aggregating data
* Retrieve data source data by using the DataReader. May include but is not limited to: retrieving data from SELECT statements; retrieving data from stored procedures; working with multiple result sets
* Manage data by using the DataAdapter or the TableAdapter. May include but is not limited to: retrieving data from SELECT statements; retrieving data from stored procedures; working with multiple result sets; working with JOIN products; creating updatable DataAdapters and TableAdapters; modifying TableAdapter Fill methods
* Execute an asynchronous query. May include but is not limited to: handling asynchronous events
* Handle special data types. May include but is not limited to: Binary Large Objects (BLOBs); Filestream, Spatial, Table Value Parameters
* Query data sources by using LINQ. May include but is not limited to: extended method; CLR delegate; lambda expressions; classes of the System.LINQ.Expressions namespace
* Manage exceptions when selecting data. May include but is not limited to: identifying and resolving syntax errors; security exceptions
Modifying Data (24 percent)
* Manage transactions. May include but is not limited to: selecting an appropriate transaction isolation level; participating in local transactions; participating in distributed transactions; using declarative transactions
* Manage data integrity. May include but is not limited to: cascading updates or cascading deletes; auto number management; server-generated value management; client-side data validation; business rules, constraints
* Update data. May include but is not limited to: update data by using stored procedures; update dataSets to data source; managing concurrency
* Manage exceptions when modifying data. May include but is not limited to: resolve exceptions from data integrity, constraint, or referential integrity violations; data locking conflicts; data collision issues
* Transform data by using LINQ. May include but is not limited to: aggregation operators; JOIN operator, QUERY operator, LIKE, etc.
Synchronizing Data (15 percent)
* Monitor event notifications. May include but is not limited to: implement notifications by using SqlDependency or SqlNotificationRequest
* Cache data. May include but is not limited to: SqlCacheDependency, Local Data Cache
* Manage update conflicts between online data and offline data.
* Partition data for synchronization.
* Implement Synchronization Services. May include but is not limited to: SyncAgent, SyncTable, ClientSyncProvider, ServerSyncProvider, SyncAdapter
Working with Disconnected Data (16 percent)
* Manage occasionally connected data.
* Programmatically create data objects. May include but is not limited to: DataTable; DataSet
* Work with untyped DataSets and DataTables. May include but is not limited to: populating a DataSet or DataTable
* Expose a DataTableReader from a DataTable or from a DataSet.
* Work with strongly typed DataSets and DataTables.
Object Relational Mapping by Using the Entity Framework (11 percent)
* Define and implement an Entity Data Model. May include but is not limited to: mapping schemas and storage metadata; EDM Generator
* Query data by using Object Services. May include but is not limited to: querying data as objects and shaping results; working with objects; managing the Object Context; customizing objects
* Map data by using the Entity SQL Language. May include but is not limited to: manually define mapping files; execute an Entity SQL Query by using EntityCommand
* Access entity data by using the EntityClient Provider. May include but is not limited to: managing EntityConnection; creating EntityCommand; executing a query by using EntityDataReader; managing EntityTransaction
Make The Best Choice Chose - Certkingdom
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Certkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCTS 70-561 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Unlimited Access Package
will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-561 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-561 PDF or complete 70-561 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-561 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-561 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Certkingdom 70-561 Exam Prepration Tools
Certkingdom Microsoft MCTS preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCTS online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCTS exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-561 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-561 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-561 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCTS prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCTS practice test anywhere other than Certkingdom.
70-561 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCTS 70-561 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-561 online tests. Using MCTS 70-561 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-561 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCTS online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCTS training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCTS 70-561 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCTS training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-561 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-561 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-561 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCTS 70-561 training. However you decide to learn 70-561 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Certkingdom Microsoft MCTS products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-561 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCTSnotes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Certkingdom unique CBT 70-561 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCTS jig before you know it
* MCTS 70-561 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCTS ebooks from Certkingdom which contain real 70-561 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCTS exam on the first attempt using only Certkingdom's MCTS excellent preparation tools and tutorials.
||This is what our customers are saying about CertKingdom.com.
These are real testimonials.
Hi friends! CertKingdom.com is No1 in sites coz in 50$ I cant believe this but when I purchased the 50$ package it was amazing I Microsoft passed 10 Exams using CertKingdom guides in one Month So many thanks to CertKingdom Team , Please continue this offer for next year also. So many Thanks
Thank You! I would just like to thank CertKingdom.com for the Microsoft MCTS 70-561 test guide that I bought a couple months ago and I took my test and pass overwhelmingly. I completed the test of 95 questions in about 90 minutes I must say that their Q & A with Explanation are very amazing and easy to learn.
After my co-workers found out what I used to pass Microsoft MCTS 70-561 the test, that many are thinking about purchasing CertKingdom.com for their MCTS exams, I know I will again
I passed the Microsoft MCTS 70-561 exam yesterday, and now it's on to security exam. Couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks very much.
I Just Passed The Microsoft MCTS 70-561 Took 80 to 90 Minutes max to understand and easy to learn. Thanks For Everything Now On To 70-561
Hi CertKingdom.com thanks so much for your assistance in Microsoft MCTS i passed today it was a breeze and i couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again
I have used your Exam Study Guides for preparation for Microsoft MCTS 70-561. I also passed all those on the first round. I'm currently preparing for the Microsoft and theMCTS. exams
I just wanted to thank you for helping me get myMCTS 50$ package for all guides is awesome you made the journey a lot easier. I passed every test the first time using your
I take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the authors of CertKingdom.com Microsoft MCTS test guide. I purchased the 70-561 soon after my formal hands on training and honestly, my success in the test came out of nowhere but CertKingdom.com. Once again I say thanks
Dear CertKingdom.com team the test no. 70-561 that i took was very good, I received 880 and could have gain more just by learning your exams
Hi and Thanks I have just passed the MCTS Directory Services Design exam with a score of 928 thanks to you! The guide was excellent
Great stuff so far....I love this site....!! I am also on the Microsoft MCTS I decided to start from certkingdom and start learning study MCTS from home... It has been really difficult but so far I have managed to get through 4 exams....., now currently studying for the more exams.... Have a good day.................................................. Cheers
Thanks for your Help, But I have finally downloaded Microsoft MCTS 70-561 exam preparation from certkingdom.com they are provided me complete information about the exam, lets hope I get success for the 70-561 exam, I found there exams very very realistic and useful. thanks again