||TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
|No. of Questions
||Q & A with Explanation
|Question & Answers
$50 - Unlimited life time access Immediate access to this & 3000+ more exam training tools included in this package
70-511 Make The Best Choice Chose - Certkingdom
TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
About this Exam
This exam is designed to test the candidate's knowledge and skills for developing applications using Windows Forms, WPF and the .NET Framework 4.
Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.
The candidate works in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to create WinForms and WPF applications. The candidate should have at least one year of experience developing Windows-based applications by using Visual Studio, including at least six months of experience with Visual Studio 2010 Professional.
In addition, the candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
* a solid understanding of the .NET Framework 4.0 solution stack for WPF and WinForm applications
* experience in creating data-driven user interfaces for WPF and WinForm applications
* experience in creating layouts by using Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
* experience in programming against the WPF and WinForm object model
* experience with unit testing using MSTest
* experience with setup and deployment projects
Credit Toward Certification
When you pass Exam 70-511: TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
MCTS: .NET Framework 4, Windows Applications
Exam 70-511: TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
MCPD: Windows Developer 4
This Training will Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Building a User Interface by Using Basic Techniques (23%)
* Choose the most appropriate control class.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: evaluating design requirements and then selecting the most appropriate control based on those requirements; recognizing when none of the standard controls meet requirements; item controls, menu controls, content controls
* This objective does not include: designing a custom control
* Implement screen layout by using nested control hierarchies.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: using panel-derived controls, attaching properties
* This objective does not include: items controls, control customization
* Create and apply styles and theming.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: application-level styles, overriding styles, style inheritance, Generic.xaml, theming attributes
* This objective does not include: data-grid view style sharing
* Manage reusable resources.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: fonts, styles, data sources, images, resource dictionaries, resource-only DLLs
* Implement an animation in WPF.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: creating a storyboard; controlling timelines; controlling the behavior when the animation completes; double, color, and point animations; starting an animation from code and from XAML
* This objective does not include: direct rendering updates, implementing key frame animations
Enhancing a User Interface by Using Advanced Techniques (21%)
* Manage routed events in WPF.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: tunneling vs. bubbling events, handling and cancelling events
* This objective does not include: simple event handling; creating custom events
* Configure WPF commanding.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: defining WPF commands based on RoutedCommand; associating commands to controls; handling commands; command bindings; input gestures
* This objective does not include: creating custom commands by implementing ICommand
* Modify the visual interface at run time.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: adding/removing controls at run time; manipulating the visual tree; control life cycle; generating a template dynamically
* This objective does not include: instantiating forms and simple modification of control properties at runtime
* Implement user-defined controls.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: deciding whether to use a user/composite, extended, or custom control ; creating a user/composite control; extending from an existing control
* This objective does not include: creating a custom control by inheriting directly from the Control class and writing code
* Create and display graphics.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: creating and displaying graphics by using geometric transformation; brushes; drawing shapes; clipping; double buffering; overriding Render (WPF) and OnPaint (WinForms); differentiating between retained and non-retained graphics
* This objective does not include: creating and displaying three-dimensional graphics; hit testing; creating images
* Add multimedia content to an application in WPF.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: media player vs. media element; adding a sound player; images
* This objective does not include: buffering
* Create and apply control templates in WPF.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: template binding
* This objective does not include: styling and theming; data templating
Create data, event, and property triggers in WPF.
Managing Data at the User Interface Layer (23%)
* Implement data binding.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: binding options, static and dynamic resources, element bindings, setting the correct binding mode and update mode; binding to nullable values
* This objective does not include: binding to a specific data source
* Implement value converters in WPF.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implementing custom value converters, implementing multivalue converters
* Implement data validation.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: handling validation and providing user feedback via the error provider (WinForms) or data templates (WPF), IDataErrorInfo, validation control, form validation and control validation
* Implement and consume change notification interfaces.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implementing INotifyPropertyChanged; using INotifyCollectionChanged (ObservableCollection)
* Prepare collections of data for display.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: filtering, sorting, and grouping data; LINQ; CollectionView (WPF), BindingSource object (WinForms)
* Bind to hierarchical data.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: TreeView; MenuControl
* Implement data-bound controls.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: using the DataGridView (WinForms) or DataGrid (WPF) control to display and update the data contained in a data source, implementing complex data binding to integrate data from multiple sources; ItemsControl-derived controls (WPF)
* Create a data template in WPF.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implementing a data template selector; using templates with ItemsControl
Enhancing the Functionality and Usability of a Solution (17%)
* Integrate WinForms and WPF within an application.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: using ElementHosts within WinForms and ControlHosts within WPF; using the PropertyMap property
* Implement asynchronous processes and threading.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implementing asynchronous programming patterns; marshalling between threads; freezing UI elements; using timers; Task Parallel Library; parallel LINQ; using the dispatcher; BackgroundWorker component
* Incorporate globalization and localization features.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: loading resources by locale; marking localizable elements; using culture settings in validators and converters; using language properties and rendering direction properties; working with resource files for localization; determining installed locales; regional settings
* Implement drag and drop operations within and across applications.
* This objective does not include: Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)
* Implement security features of an application.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: configuring Software Restriction Policy (SRP); full trust and partially trusted security; interoperability with legacy CAS policy; User Account Control (UAC)
* Manage user and application settings.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: creating application settings; creating user settings; loading and saving settings
* This objective does not include: persisting to database
* Implement dependency properties.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: enabling data binding and animation, property metadata, property change callbacks
Stabilizing and Releasing a Solution (17%)
* Implement a WPF test strategy.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: automation peer, UI automation, IntelliTrace
* Debug XAML by using the WPF Visualizer.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: accessing the Visualizer, drilling down into the visual tree, viewing and changing properties
* This objective does not include: setting a breakpoint and stepping through code
* Debug WPF issues by using PresentationTraceSources.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: animation, data binding, dependency properties
* Configure a ClickOnce deployment.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: configuring the installation of a WinForms, WPF, or XBAP application by using ClickOnce technology; choosing appropriate settings to manage upgrades
* Create and configure a Windows Installer project.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: configuring a setup project to add icons during setup, setting deployment project properties, configuring conditional installation based on operating system versions, setting appropriate Launch Conditions based on the .NET Framework version, adding custom actions to a setup project, adding error-handling code to a setup project
* Configure deployment security settings.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: configuring and integrating UAC by using ClickOnce deployments; setting appropriate security permissions to deploy the application
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Certkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCTS 70-511 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Unlimited Access Package
will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-511 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-511 PDF or complete 70-511 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-511 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-511 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Certkingdom 70-511 Exam Prepration Tools
Certkingdom Microsoft MCTS preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCTS online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCTS exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-511 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-511 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-511 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCTS prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCTS practice test anywhere other than Certkingdom.
70-511 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCTS 70-511 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-511 online tests. Using MCTS 70-511 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-511 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCTS online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCTS training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCTS 70-511 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCTS training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-511 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-511 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-511 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCTS 70-511 training. However you decide to learn 70-511 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Certkingdom Microsoft MCTS products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-511 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCTSnotes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Certkingdom unique CBT 70-511 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCTS jig before you know it
* MCTS 70-511 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCTS ebooks from Certkingdom which contain real 70-511 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCTS exam on the first attempt using only Certkingdom's MCTS excellent preparation tools and tutorials.
||This is what our customers are saying about CertKingdom.com.
These are real testimonials.
Hi friends! CertKingdom.com is No1 in sites coz in 50$ I cant believe this but when I purchased the 50$ package it was amazing I Microsoft passed 10 Exams using CertKingdom guides in one Month So many thanks to CertKingdom Team , Please continue this offer for next year also. So many Thanks
Thank You! I would just like to thank CertKingdom.com for the Microsoft MCTS 70-511 test guide that I bought a couple months ago and I took my test and pass overwhelmingly. I completed the test of 50 questions in about 90 minutes I must say that their Q & A with Explanation are very amazing and easy to learn.
After my co-workers found out what I used to pass Microsoft MCTS 70-511 the test, that many are thinking about purchasing CertKingdom.com for their MCTS exams, I know I will again
I passed the Microsoft MCTS 70-511 exam yesterday, and now it's on to security exam. Couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks very much.
I Just Passed The Microsoft MCTS 70-511 Took 80 to 90 Minutes max to understand and easy to learn. Thanks For Everything Now On To 70-511
Hi CertKingdom.com thanks so much for your assistance in Microsoft MCTS i passed today it was a breeze and i couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again
I have used your Exam Study Guides for preparation for Microsoft MCTS 70-511. I also passed all those on the first round. I'm currently preparing for the Microsoft and theMCTS. exams
I just wanted to thank you for helping me get myMCTS 99$ package for all guides is awesome you made the journey a lot easier. I passed every test the first time using your
I take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the authors of CertKingdom.com Microsoft MCTS test guide. I purchased the 70-511 soon after my formal hands on training and honestly, my success in the test came out of nowhere but CertKingdom.com. Once again I say thanks
Dear CertKingdom.com team the test no. 70-511 that i took was very good, I received 880 and could have gain more just by learning your exams
Hi and Thanks I have just passed the MCTS Directory Services Design exam with a score of 928 thanks to you! The guide was excellent
Great stuff so far....I love this site....!! I am also on the Microsoft MCTS I decided to start from certkingdom and start learning study MCTS from home... It has been really difficult but so far I have managed to get through 4 exams....., now currently studying for the more exams.... Have a good day.................................................. Cheers
Thanks for your Help, But I have finally downloaded Microsoft MCTS 70-511 exam preparation from certkingdom.com they are provided me complete information about the exam, lets hope I get success for the 70-511 exam, I found there exams very very realistic and useful. thanks again