||TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
|No. of Questions
||Question & Answers with Explanation
|Question & Answers
$50 - Unlimited life time access Immediate access to this & 3000+ more exam training tools included in this package
TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Candidates for this exam are responsible for creating business intelligence (BI) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 for their organizations. Candidates typically work with the full suite of BI technologies in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and Integration Services. The qualified candidate for this exam typically has:
* One to two years of experience working with the Microsoft .NET Framework
* Two to three years of experience using SQL Server 2005 BI components
* Six months to one year of experience using SQL Server 2008
* Experience using the SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
* Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
* Knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database schemas
* Experience creating and deploying a cube in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
* Experience creating and deploying a data mining model in SSAS
* Experience writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries
* Experience creating and deploying SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
* Experience authoring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
* Experience debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting BI solutions
Credit Toward Certification
When you pass Exam 70-448: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
This Training will Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Implementing an SSIS Solution (17 percent)
* Implement control flow.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: checkpoints; debug control flow; transactions; implement the appropriate control flow task to solve a problem; data profiling and quality
* Implement data flow.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: debug data flow; implement the appropriate data flow components
* Implement dynamic package behavior by using property expressions.
* Implement package logic by using variables.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: system variables; user variables; variable scope
* Implement package configurations.
* Implement auditing, logging, and event handling.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: use system variables for auditing; use event handlers; propagate events; use log providers; data profiling
* Extend SSIS packages by using .NET code.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: use the script task; use the script component; use custom assemblies
Configuring, Deploying, and Maintaining SSIS (15 percent)
* Install and maintain SSIS components.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implement disaster recovery for SSIS
* Deploy an SSIS solution.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: deploy SSIS packages by using DTUTIL; deploy SSIS packages by using the deployment utility; deploy SSIS packages to SQL or file system locations
* Manage SSIS package execution.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: schedule package execution by using SQL Server Agent; execute packages by using DTEXEC; execute packages by using SQL Server Management Studio; execute packages by using the SSIS .NET API
* Configure SSIS security settings.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: MSDB database roles; package protection levels
* Identify and resolve issues related to SSIS solution deployment.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: validate deployed packages; deploy packages and dependencies between servers
Implementing an SSAS Solution (21 percent)
* Implement dimensions in a cube.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: translations; attribute relations; hierarchies
* Implement measures in a cube.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: measure groups
* Implement a data source view.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: named calculations; named queries
* Configure dimension usage in a cube.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implement reference dimensions; implement many to many relationships; implement fact relationships; implement role-playing relationships; define granularity
* Implement custom logic in a cube by using MDX.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: actions; key performance indicators (KPI); calculated members; calculations
* Implement data mining.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: implement data mining structures and models; query data mining structures by using DMX; data mining views
* Implement storage design in a cube.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: aggregations; partitions; storage modes; proactive caching
Configuring, Deploying, and Maintaining SSAS (17 percent)
* Configure permissions and roles in SSAS.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: server roles; SSAS database roles; cube roles; enable client application access; implement custom access to data
* Deploy SSAS databases and objects.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Deployment Wizard; BIDS; SSMS; SSIS Analysis Services Execute DDL task
* Install and maintain an SSAS instance.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: disaster recovery
* Diagnose and resolve performance issues.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: use SQL Profiler; performance monitor counters; DMVs; Usage Based Optimization Wizard
* Implement processing options.
Implementing an SSRS Solution (17 percent)
* Implement report data sources and datasets.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: query types; dynamic data sources; filter location (dataset vs. query)
* Implement a report layout.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: apply conditional formatting; page configuration; headers and footers
* Extend an SSRS solution by using code.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: custom .NET assembly; private code
* Create an SSRS report by using an SSAS data source.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: MDX in an SSRS report; DMX in an SSRS report
* Implement report parameters.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: databound parameters; multi-value parameters
* Implement interactivity in a report.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: drilldown; drillthrough; interactive sorting
* Implement report items.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: matrix; table; chart; image; list; grouping
* Embed SSRS reports in custom applications.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: use the Windows Forms Report Viewer; use the Web Forms Report Viewer; use the SSRS Web service
Configuring, Deploying, and Maintaining SSRS (13 percent)
* Configure report execution and delivery.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: subscriptions; report caching; schedules; snapshot history
* Install and configure SSRS instances.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: deploy an SSRS Web farm
* Configure authentication and authorization for a reporting solution.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: configure server-level and item-level role-based security; configure Windows authentication and custom authentication
* Deploy an SSRS solution.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: RS.exe scripts; Report Builder; BIDS
* Configure SSRS availability.
* This objective may include but is not limited to: key management; migrate SSRS databases
Make The Best Choice Chose - Certkingdom
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Certkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCTS 70-448 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Unlimited Access Package
will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-448 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-448 PDF or complete 70-448 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-448 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-448 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Certkingdom 70-448 Exam Prepration Tools
Certkingdom Microsoft MCTS preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCTS online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCTS exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-448 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-448 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-448 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCTS prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCTS practice test anywhere other than Certkingdom.
70-448 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCTS 70-448 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-448 online tests. Using MCTS 70-448 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-448 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCTS online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCTS training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCTS 70-448 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCTS training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-448 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-448 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-448 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCTS 70-448 training. However you decide to learn 70-448 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Certkingdom Microsoft MCTS products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-448 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCTSnotes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Certkingdom unique CBT 70-448 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCTS jig before you know it
* MCTS 70-448 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCTS ebooks from Certkingdom which contain real 70-448 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCTS exam on the first attempt using only Certkingdom's MCTS excellent preparation tools and tutorials.
||This is what our customers are saying about CertKingdom.com.
These are real testimonials.
Hi friends! CertKingdom.com is No1 in sites coz in 50$ I cant believe this but when I purchased the 50$ package it was amazing I Microsoft passed 10 Exams using CertKingdom guides in one Month So many thanks to CertKingdom Team , Please continue this offer for next year also. So many Thanks
Thank You! I would just like to thank CertKingdom.com for the Microsoft MCTS 70-448 test guide that I bought a couple months ago and I took my test and pass overwhelmingly. I completed the test of 67 questions in about 90 minutes I must say that their Q & A with Explanation are very amazing and easy to learn.
After my co-workers found out what I used to pass Microsoft MCTS 70-448 the test, that many are thinking about purchasing CertKingdom.com for their MCTS exams, I know I will again
I passed the Microsoft MCTS 70-448 exam yesterday, and now it's on to security exam. Couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks very much.
I Just Passed The Microsoft MCTS 70-448 Took 80 to 90 Minutes max to understand and easy to learn. Thanks For Everything Now On To 70-448
Hi CertKingdom.com thanks so much for your assistance in Microsoft MCTS i passed today it was a breeze and i couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again
I have used your Exam Study Guides for preparation for Microsoft MCTS 70-448. I also passed all those on the first round. I'm currently preparing for the Microsoft and theMCTS. exams
I just wanted to thank you for helping me get myMCTS 50$ package for all guides is awesome you made the journey a lot easier. I passed every test the first time using your
I take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the authors of CertKingdom.com Microsoft MCTS test guide. I purchased the 70-448 soon after my formal hands on training and honestly, my success in the test came out of nowhere but CertKingdom.com. Once again I say thanks
Dear CertKingdom.com team the test no. 70-448 that i took was very good, I received 880 and could have gain more just by learning your exams
Hi and Thanks I have just passed the MCTS Directory Services Design exam with a score of 928 thanks to you! The guide was excellent
Great stuff so far....I love this site....!! I am also on the Microsoft MCTS I decided to start from certkingdom and start learning study MCTS from home... It has been really difficult but so far I have managed to get through 4 exams....., now currently studying for the more exams.... Have a good day.................................................. Cheers
Thanks for your Help, But I have finally downloaded Microsoft MCTS 70-448 exam preparation from certkingdom.com they are provided me complete information about the exam, lets hope I get success for the 70-448 exam, I found there exams very very realistic and useful. thanks again