||PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications
|No. of Questions
||Q & A with Explanation
|Question & Answers
$50 - Unlimited life time access Immediate access to this & 3000+ more exam training tools included in this package
70-576 Make The Best Choice Chose - Certkingdom
PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications
About this Exam
This exam is designed to test the candidate's knowledge and skills on designing developing applications on the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 platform.
The candidate is responsible for designing custom code for projects that are deployed to SharePoint servers. This includes technology selection across the many ways to build code in SharePoint, ensuring the team development environment is configured, creating a strategy for code deployment, versioning, configuration, or structure.
The candidate also leads a team of SharePoint developers, has at least two years of SharePoint development experience, has at least three years of ASP.NET development experience
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
This Training will cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Creating an Application Design (19%)
* Evaluate application data access and storage
* This objective may include but is not limited to: SharePoint List and relationships, Document Library, SQL Database, BCS, web service, file system, remote BLOB storage, and all other external data sources
* Identify artifacts from application requirements
* This objective may include but is not limited to: web parts, event receivers, list definitions, list templates, workflows, site definitions, custom actions, content types, site columns, mapping artifacts to application requirements
* Select a deployment model
* This objective may include but is not limited to: identifying artifacts and execution appropriate for sandbox and farm (i.e. GAC vs. BIN) implementation, designing solutions for single server or multi-server environments, dividing artifacts between sandbox and farm
* Select the appropriate execution method
* This objective may include but is not limited to: in-page, workflow, event receiver (asynchronous vs. synchronous), timer job, and service application, selecting which logic execution model to use for a problem, determining where code or artifact runs
Designing UX (17%)
* Determine presentation page type
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Web Part page, application Page, publishing page, page layout, static page
* Determine SharePoint visual components
* This objective may include but is not limited to: web parts, silverlight, AJAX, ribbon, visual web parts, delegate controls, custom field types, dialog
* Plan branding strategy
* Design application customization strategy
* This objective may include but is not limited to: supportable customizations allowed through SharePoint UI, SharePoint Designer 2010, VS 2010 (site columns, content types, page customization, themes, page layouts, personalization)
* Design navigation strategy
* This objective may include but is not limited to: identify inclusion of navigational items (global/current/custom), consume an existing site map provider vs. create a custom provider, determine depth and inclusion of pages/sites, dynamic vs. static navigation, consume an existing navigation control vs. create a custom navigation control
Managing Application Development (18%)
* Design for localization and globalization
* This objective may include but is not limited to: use and implementation of resource files, variations (content creation and workflow, multilingual content), selecting locales, date and time, regional settings, RTL vs. LTR
* Develop a security approach
* This objective may include but is not limited to: authentication (NTLM, Kerberos, Forms-based Authentication, claims, Single Sign-On, Anonymous), authorization (SharePoint groups, AD groups, claims, permission levels) enterprise-wide security policies
* Define application configuration approach
* This objective may include but is not limited to: defining "web.config" modifications, Lists as a configuration option, Property bags, declarative vs. programmatic, SP persisted objects
Optimizing SharePoint Application Design (15%)
* Optimize page performance
* This objective may include but is not limited to: View State, Inline JS, Inline CSS, HTML output, AJAX, Client side cache, .NET cache, BLOB Cache, Session State, IIS compression
* Optimize data access
* This objective may include but is not limited to: SPQuery, SPSiteDataQuery, Large lists, Search (managed properties), SharePoint 2010 query throttling, Client object model vs. web service/rest/SOAP/RPC, Linq
* Design for logging and exception handling
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Determining appropriate level of logging to include in a custom code project, Evaluating SharePoint log data, Instrumenting code to improve the ability to maintain the system, Determining when exceptions are raised, error values returned, and what should be written to the SharePoint ULS log, Debugger, and Event log
* Identify and Resolve deployment issues
* This objective may include but is not limited to: single server vs. farm vs. multi-farm, infrastructure vs. content database, web applications, application pools, feature activation failures, pushing applications to front end, security context, feature scope, feature dependencies
* Analyze memory utilization
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Memory profiling, Disposal of SharePoint objects, Load testing, Identifying memory bottlenecks (hierarchy), Analyze ULS logs, Monitoring memory counters, ensure implemention of IDisposable on custom artifacts containing IDisposable members
Designing SharePoint Composite Applications (13%)
* Design external application integration
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Selecting appropriate BCS connection from Web Service, .NET Type, and SQL Connection, Defining authentication requirements, Defining solutions that include Office client applications
* Determine data capture approach
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Evaluate when to use different forms technologies (InfoPath vs. ASP.NET), Office client, Silverlight, BCS, Infopath Forms Services
* Design SharePoint information architecture
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Content types (local, global), Site columns, Site structure, Taxonomy (managed metadata)
* Design a workflow solution
* This objective may include but is not limited to: workflow tool (Visio, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio), Sequential vs. State Machine, Item vs. Site, Declarative vs. Code, custom actions
Designing SharePoint Solutions and Features (18%)
* Plan SharePoint Features
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Feature Sets, Feature Stapling, determine feature scope, Create a new Feature (vs. extending), activation dependencies, feature receivers
* Plan SharePoint solution packaging
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Create a new Solution (vs. extending), Manage reference assemblies in a SharePoint WSP solution, solution sets, solution dependencies, solution targeting
* Establishing application modification and version upgrade strategy
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Designing an artifact upgrade strategy, Feature and solution upgrade, Site upgrade, Versioning custom assemblies, Versioning workflows (new feature, new assembly version, new code), Resolving incompatible changes between dev and production
* Develop a strategy for delivery of application modifications and existing data transformation
* This objective may include but is not limited to: Formulating a new version of custom code, Updating Web parts while retaining properties, connections and other user entered settings, Content maintenance, Developing a content upgrade strategy, Deployment configurations, Deploying modified code safely (data safe), Preparing scripts (PowerShell, EXE), packages (WSP, MSI), or installers
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Certkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCITP 70-576 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Unlimited Access Package
will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-576 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-576 PDF or complete 70-576 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-576 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-576 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Certkingdom 70-576 Exam Prepration Tools
Certkingdom Microsoft MCITP preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCITP online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCITP exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-576 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-576 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-576 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCITP prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCITP practice test anywhere other than Certkingdom.
70-576 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCITP 70-576 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-576 online tests. Using MCITP 70-576 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-576 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCITP online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCITP training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCITP 70-576 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCITP training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-576 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-576 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-576 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCITP 70-576 training. However you decide to learn 70-576 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Certkingdom Microsoft MCITP products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-576 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCITPnotes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Certkingdom unique CBT 70-576 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCITP jig before you know it
* MCITP 70-576 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCITP ebooks from Certkingdom which contain real 70-576 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCITP exam on the first attempt using only Certkingdom's MCITP excellent preparation tools and tutorials.
||This is what our customers are saying about CertKingdom.com.
These are real testimonials.
Hi friends! CertKingdom.com is No1 in sites coz in 50$ I cant believe this but when I purchased the 50$ package it was amazing I Microsoft passed 10 Exams using CertKingdom guides in one Month So many thanks to CertKingdom Team , Please continue this offer for next year also. So many Thanks
Thank You! I would just like to thank CertKingdom.com for the Microsoft MCITP 70-576 test guide that I bought a couple months ago and I took my test and pass overwhelmingly. I completed the test of 50 questions in about 90 minutes I must say that their Q & A with Explanation are very amazing and easy to learn.
After my co-workers found out what I used to pass Microsoft MCITP 70-576 the test, that many are thinking about purchasing CertKingdom.com for their MCITP exams, I know I will again
I passed the Microsoft MCITP 70-576 exam yesterday, and now it's on to security exam. Couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks very much.
I Just Passed The Microsoft MCITP 70-576 Took 80 to 90 Minutes max to understand and easy to learn. Thanks For Everything Now On To 70-576
Hi CertKingdom.com thanks so much for your assistance in Microsoft MCITP i passed today it was a breeze and i couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again
I have used your Exam Study Guides for preparation for Microsoft MCITP 70-576. I also passed all those on the first round. I'm currently preparing for the Microsoft and theMCITP. exams
I just wanted to thank you for helping me get myMCITP 99$ package for all guides is awesome you made the journey a lot easier. I passed every test the first time using your
I take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the authors of CertKingdom.com Microsoft MCITP test guide. I purchased the 70-576 soon after my formal hands on training and honestly, my success in the test came out of nowhere but CertKingdom.com. Once again I say thanks
Dear CertKingdom.com team the test no. 70-576 that i took was very good, I received 880 and could have gain more just by learning your exams
Hi and Thanks I have just passed the MCITP Directory Services Design exam with a score of 928 thanks to you! The guide was excellent
Great stuff so far....I love this site....!! I am also on the Microsoft MCITP I decided to start from certkingdom and start learning study MCITP from home... It has been really difficult but so far I have managed to get through 4 exams....., now currently studying for the more exams.... Have a good day.................................................. Cheers
Thanks for your Help, But I have finally downloaded Microsoft MCITP 70-576 exam preparation from certkingdom.com they are provided me complete information about the exam, lets hope I get success for the 70-576 exam, I found there exams very very realistic and useful. thanks again