70-298 Make The Best Choice Chose - Certkingdom
Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Windows Server 2003 credential is intended for IT professionals who work in the typically complex computing environment o f medium to large companies. An MCSE candidate should have at least one year o f experience implementing and administering a network operating system in environments that have the following characteristics:
* 250 to 5,000 o r more users
* Three o r more physical locations
* Three o r more domain controllers
* Network services and resources such as messaging, database, file and print, proxy server, firewall, Internet, intranet, remote access, and client computer management
* Connectivity requirements such as connecting branch o ffices and individual users in remote locations to the corporate network and connecting corporate networks to the Internet
In addition, an MCSE candidate should have at least one year o f experience in the following areas:
* Designing a network infrastructure
* Implementing and administering a desktop operating system
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-298: Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
* Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) o n Windows Server 2003 certification
* Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE): Security o n Windows Server 2003 certification
This Training will Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight o f each major topic area o n the exam.
Creating the Conceptual Design for Network Infrastructure Security by Gathering and Analyzing Business and Technical Requirements
* Analyze business requirements for designing security. Considerations include existing policies and procedures, sensitivity o f data, cost, legal requirements, end-user impact, interoperability, maintainability, scalability, and risk.
o Analyze existing security policies and procedures.
o Analyze the organizational requirements for securing data.
o Analyze the security requirements o f different types o f data.
o Analyze risks to security within the current IT administration structure and security practices.
* Design a framework for designing and implementing security. The framework should include prevention, detection, isolation, and recovery.
o Predict threats to your network from internal and external sources.
o Design a process for responding to incidents.
o Design segmented networks.
o Design a process for recovering services.
* Analyze technical constraints when designing security.
o Identify capabilities o f the existing infrastructure.
o Identify technology limitations.
o Analyze interoperability constraints.
Creating the Logical Design for Network Infrastructure Security
* Design a public key infrastructure (PKI) that uses Certificate Services.
o Design a certification authority (CA) hierarchy implementation. Types include geographical, organizational, and trusted.
o Design enrollment and distribution processes.
o Establish renewal, revocation and auditing processes.
o Design security for CA servers.
* Design a logical authentication strategy.
o Design certificate distribution.
o Design forest and domain trust models.
o Design security that meets interoperability requirements.
o Establish account and password requirements for security.
* Design security for network management.
o Design the administration o f servers by using common administration tools. Tools include Microsoft Management Console (MMC), Terminal Server, Remote Desktop for Administration, Remote Assistance, and Telnet.
o Design security for Emergency Management Services.
o Manage the risk o f managing networks.
* Design a security update infrastructure.
o Design a strategy for identifying computers that are not at the current patch level.
o Design a Software Update Services (SUS) infrastructure.
o Design Group Policy to deploy software updates.
Creating the Physical Design for Network Infrastructure Security
* Design network infrastructure security.
o Specify the required protocols for a firewall configuration.
o Design IP filtering.
o Design an IPSec policy.
o Secure a DNS implementation.
o Design security for data transmission.
* Design security for wireless networks.
o Design public and private wireless LANs.
o Design 802.1x authentication for wireless networks.
* Design user authentication for Internet Information Services (IIS).
o Design user authentication for a Web site by using certificates.
o Design user authentication for a Web site by using IIS authentication.
o Design user authentication for a Web site by using RADIUS for IIS authentication.
* Design security for Internet Information Services (IIS).
o Design security for Web sites that have different technical requirements by enabling o nly the minimum required services.
o Design a monitoring strategy for IIS.
o Design an IIS baseline that is based o n business requirements.
o Design a content management strategy for updating an IIS server.
* Design security for communication between networks.
o Select protocols for VPN access.
o Design VPN connectivity.
o Design demand-dial routing between internal networks.
* Design security for communication with external organizations.
o Design an extranet infrastructure.
o Design a strategy for cross-certification o f Certificate Services.
* Design security for servers that have specific roles. Roles include domain controller, network infrastructure server, file server, IIS server, terminal server, and POP3 mail server.
o Define a baseline security template for all systems.
o Create a plan to modify baseline security templates according to role.
Designing an Access Control Strategy for Data
* Design an access control strategy for directory services.
o Create a delegation strategy.
o Analyze auditing requirements.
o Design the appropriate group strategy for accessing resources.
o Design a permission structure for directory service objects.
* Design an access control strategy for files and folders.
o Design a strategy for the encryption and decryption o f files and folders.
o Design a permission structure for files and folders.
o Design security for a backup and recovery strategy.
o Analyze auditing requirements.
* Design an access control strategy for the registry.
o Design a permission structure for registry objects.
o Analyze auditing requirements.
Creating the Physical Design for Client Infrastructure Security
* Design a client authentication strategy.
o Analyze authentication requirements.
o Establish account and password security requirements.
* Design a security strategy for client remote access.
o Design remote access policies.
o Design access to internal resources.
o Design an authentication provider and accounting strategy for remote network access by using Internet Authentication Service (IAS).
* Design a strategy for securing client computers.
o Considerations include desktop and portable computers.
o Design a strategy for hardening client operating systems.
o Design a strategy for restricting user access to operating system features.
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Certkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCSE 70-298 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Unlimited Access Package
will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-298 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-298 PDF or complete 70-298 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-298 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-298 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Certkingdom 70-298 Exam Prepration Tools
Certkingdom Microsoft MCSE preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCSE online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCSE exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-298 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-298 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-298 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCSE prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCSE practice test anywhere other than Certkingdom.
70-298 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCSE 70-298 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-298 online tests. Using MCSE 70-298 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-298 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCSE online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCSE training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCSE 70-298 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCSE training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-298 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-298 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-298 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCSE 70-298 training. However you decide to learn 70-298 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Certkingdom Microsoft MCSE products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-298 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCSEnotes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Certkingdom unique CBT 70-298 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCSE jig before you know it
* MCSE 70-298 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCSE ebooks from Certkingdom which contain real 70-298 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCSE exam on the first attempt using only Certkingdom's MCSE excellent preparation tools and tutorials.
||This is what our customers are saying about CertKingdom.com.
These are real testimonials.
Hi friends! CertKingdom.com is No1 in sites coz in 50$ I cant believe this but when I purchased the 50$ package it was amazing I Microsoft passed 10 Exams using CertKingdom guides in one Month So many thanks to CertKingdom Team , Please continue this offer for next year also. So many Thanks
Thank You! I would just like to thank CertKingdom.com for the Microsoft MCSE 70-298 test guide that I bought a couple months ago and I took my test and pass overwhelmingly. I completed the test of 127 questions in about 90 minutes I must say that their Q & A with Explanation are very amazing and easy to learn.
After my co-workers found out what I used to pass Microsoft MCSE 70-298 the test, that many are thinking about purchasing CertKingdom.com for their MCSE exams, I know I will again
I passed the Microsoft MCSE 70-298 exam yesterday, and now it's on to security exam. Couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks very much.
I Just Passed The Microsoft MCSE 70-298 Took 80 to 90 Minutes max to understand and easy to learn. Thanks For Everything Now On To 70-298
Hi CertKingdom.com thanks so much for your assistance in Microsoft MCSE i passed today it was a breeze and i couldn't have done it without you. Thanks again
I have used your Exam Study Guides for preparation for Microsoft MCSE 70-298. I also passed all those on the first round. I'm currently preparing for the Microsoft and theMCSE. exams
I just wanted to thank you for helping me get myMCSE 50$ package for all guides is awesome you made the journey a lot easier. I passed every test the first time using your
I take this opportunity to express my appreciation to the authors of CertKingdom.com Microsoft MCSE test guide. I purchased the 70-298 soon after my formal hands on training and honestly, my success in the test came out of nowhere but CertKingdom.com. Once again I say thanks
Dear CertKingdom.com team the test no. 70-298 that i took was very good, I received 880 and could have gain more just by learning your exams
Hi and Thanks I have just passed the MCSE Directory Services Design exam with a score of 928 thanks to you! The guide was excellent
Great stuff so far....I love this site....!! I am also on the Microsoft MCSE I decided to start from certkingdom and start learning study MCSE from home... It has been really difficult but so far I have managed to get through 4 exams....., now currently studying for the more exams.... Have a good day.................................................. Cheers
Thanks for your Help, But I have finally downloaded Microsoft MCSE 70-298 exam preparation from certkingdom.com they are provided me complete information about the exam, lets hope I get success for the 70-298 exam, I found there exams very very realistic and useful. thanks again